Code number: PCNA-D-55525554-E
· Prepare monthly data for the U.S. return preparation process which is outsourced with a consulting firm;
· Reconcile the funding requests from the consulting firm;
· Reconcile monthly sales tax bank account;
· Prepare and file all Canadian GST, HST & PST monthly returns;
· Reconcile all sales tax accounts monthly;
· Prepare and file miscellaneous returns as needed.
· Work with consulting firm on semi-annual unclaimed property filings
· Assist with resolving sales tax audits for North American entities;
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline required. CPA required, MST a plus.
· 3 years of sales tax experience in a top tier public accounting firm or large corporate tax department.
· Excellent personal computer skills required: Access, Excel, Word, RIA tax research software. SAP experience and Vertex experience a plus.
· Excellent organizational skills required with an ability to meet highly detailed reporting requirements.
· This individual must have good communication skills and the ability to work openly within a team. It is important to foster good working relationships in all areas of the company as well as with outside professional firms and state agencies.