Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Our Maisons encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry including Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget, Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger-LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai, Montblanc and etc.
This is a role to support the Tax Manager to cover the tax compliance and tax related project for Richemont China.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Withholding tax filing for overseas non-trade payment and IIT filing for external individuals, such as celebrity/VIP customer;
· Review contracts and supporting documents;
· Ensure timely coordination within finance and brands colleague and complete the withholding tax filing.
· Daily advisory to brands related to non-trade withholding tax and IIT filing.
2. Support tax manager to do tax regulation research and prepare related analysis;
3. Assist tax manager to work on tax-related projects.
· Provide assistance to the tax related enquiries from business and operation;
· Provide implementation related to our daily operations.
Education & Professional Qualification
· Bachelor degree;
· Majored in finance / economics / management / legal;
· Any related certificates is preferred.
· At least 3 years working experience in Tax or GL function.
· Tax firm or retail experience is preferred.
· Solid experience on retail sector tax compliance (Luxury / Premium retail industry preferred)
· Good knowledge of corporate tax with in-depth experience of dealing VAT filing and tax invoices;
· Good communication skills, good at English
· Good at computer skills, particularly office, SAP;
· Strong team player and ability to fit into our company culture and environment
· Self-starter with strong sense of ownership; minimal supervision