Job Number: 1700064Q
To prepare financial reports and other related information for fiscal and tax audit while managing the relationship with tax authorities
· Preparation of local Financial reports in Farsi in accordance with local standard
· Update the Hamkaran system in Farsi by uploading ERP system data monthly Reconciliation of ERP system versus. Local system monthly and yearly with local books
· Preparation of all the documents/defense letters and other communication relates to tax audit in consultation with Tax consultant
· Quarterly revision of different tax provisions to cover potential risks on income statement.
· Prepare an update on changes on various tax issues concerns to Nestlé Iran
· Preparation documents supporting the price increase - whenever required
· Seasonal reports & quarterly trial balance to STO on timely basis
· Prepare monthly WHT report and submission on time
· Check and advise on SSO deductions applied on suppliers invoices (with and without contracts)
· Liaise with suppliers to get clearance letters on time to submit the deductions retained by Nestlé Iran
· Prepare any required SSO report by Nestlé Iran management or SSO office.
· Prepare VAT & Seasonal reports on quarterly basis
· AD-HOC reports whenever situation demands
· Participate in audit (internal & external) - Nestle & Fiscal
· Assist the team in any other finance related issues
Academic degree & experience:
· University graduate, preferably in Accounting.
· At least 5 years’ experience in accounting/ tax.
· Excellent analytical skills and good communication (oral and written) in English and Farsi
· Prior experience in Tax (good knowledge of the tax regulatory environment)
· Prior Financial Accounting experience is required.
· Advanced Excel skills