Do you enjoy working with complicated tax challenges, creating top class procedures and securing a strong implementation process? Do you have an in-depth understanding of taxes in accounting and tax compliance requirements?
Join us and become Head of Tax Operations in Tax, which is responsible for ensuring that DONG Energy is responsive to local tax requirements while at the same time keeping a long-term, worldwide perspective on tax management.
Tax is part of our company-wide Finance Department and is responsible for tax across the business, including domestic and international corporate taxes, joint taxation, tax forecasting, structuring, transfer pricing and indirect taxes.
The position is based at our office in Gentofte outside Copenhagen, Denmark. You should expect around 30 days of travel a year.
Your key tasks will be to
· manage a global team of seven highly skilled direct tax professionals
· maintain an efficient and effective organisation enabling continuous development, maintenance and retention of relevant high-level tax competencies to deliver tax efficient in-house solutions in respect of the business
· ensuring that appropriate procedures and controls are in place and continually improved for global tax compliance
· overviewing, controlling and analysing direct taxes in P/L and B/S
· reporting of tax risks and exposures and other key tax figures.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
· have a relevant education at master's level, preferably with a specialisation within accounting or tax
· have a solid understanding of tax controlling and compliance requirements
· are systematic and detail-oriented
· have good interpersonal skills and a proactive personality
· are proficient in English
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your competences within tax, risk management and leadership. You will become part of an energetic, ambitious and inspiring organisation in a fast-paced environment.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive remuneration package including bonus, flexible working hours, generous leave entitlements and extensive benefits such as in-house gym and other recreational benefits.
In DONG Energy, Tax, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We focus on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Human Capital Group is assisting us with finding candidates for this job. Please contact Asbjørn Boysen at +45 39 45 10 02 or Nicolai Neesbye-Hansen at +45 39 45 10 03 if you want a confidential discussion of your background and match with the job.
Send your CV/resume and a brief cover note to exe@ hcg. dk as soon as possible and no later than 31 August 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. All CV’s/resumes submitted will be shared with DONG Energy.
Please note that Human Capital Group will not be responding to mails from July 17 to July 28.