Would you like to take up a brand-new role and become our expert on indirect tax relations? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
· Expand your knowledge on indirect tax issues on a global scale and assist the entire organisation?
· Join a small and relatively new team of tax specialists where you have plenty of opportunity to influence your own position?
· Play a key role in ensuring world-class compliance within tax relations in one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
Join the Bang & Olufsen Tax team
As our new indirect tax specialist, you will join our Tax team which consists of a tax manager and a senior manager, to whom you will be referring. We are organisationally placed within the CFO area, and you will become part of Global Accounting alongside our financial controlling team.
Within the tax team, we have the overall responsibility of ensuring compliance with relevant tax regulations globally throughout the organisation. You will enter a brand-new role and join our journey towards further specialising and strengthening our Tax team to fulfil our ambition of ensuring world-class financial standards in Bang & Olufsen.
While your team is located in Struer, you have the option of working from either Struer or our office in Lyngby. If you choose to work in Lyngby, you will work alongside your finance colleagues and occasionally visit Struer.
Help us ensure world-class compliance
You will function as a valued business partner, supporting the entire organisation on indirect tax matters on a global scale and ensuring that new business initiatives and projects are compliant. This involves proactively assessing potential issues and opportunities within projects. Moreover, you will monitor relevant tax legislation developments and collect relevant information on local indirect tax legislation to meet the internal business demands.
Furthermore, you will manage and streamline internal accounting processes and risk mitigation as well as optimise opportunities on the indirect tax area. This entails aligning and optimising our SAP system set-up, being responsible for VAT audits and ensuring correct and timely VAT reporting to the authorities. A thorough validation of current processes will be the foundation on which you help us reach our future ambition of world-class standards on the tax area.
Solid business partner skills and indirect tax experience
· You have a relevant educational background, e.g. MSc in Business Administration and Auditing, MSc in Business Administration and Commercial Laws, as a tax accountant or equivalent
· You have 5+ years of experience with indirect tax relations, giving you thorough insight into VAT accounting and indirect tax regulations
· You are a Microsoft Office expert and, preferably, you have experience with SAP
· You are fluent in English – and preferably also in Danish – and have excellent communications skills as you will have close contact with a very diverse group of internal as well as external stakeholders
As a person, you have a structured approach to evaluating, optimising and implementing business procedures. We do not expect you to be an expert on local indirect tax regulations across the globe, but you have the contacts and the methods in place for securing the information you need. You are not afraid to reach out and involve yourself in projects and processes across the organisation to realise our world-class ambitions.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Senior Manager, Tax, Nickolaj Almskou Holler
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.