AT VORWERK, YOU CAN.
WELCOME TO VORWERK – AS A INTERNATIONAL INDIRECT
TAX MANAGER (M/F)
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
· Pro-active contribution to the establishment of a Vorwerk group competence center for Indirect Taxes
· Business partner for international Indirect Tax topics of the Vorwerk group including close cooperation with stakeholders from production, logistics and distribution operations
· Identification and implementation of strategic Indirect Tax projects while monitoring closely any changes in the Indirect Tax operations and legal environment
· Continuous process optimization and enhancement of existing structures for Indirect Tax declaration and documentation including appropriate digital transformation
· Support global Indirect Tax compliance approach of the Vorwerk group by creating awareness of relevant Indirect Tax topics, organizing Indirect Tax trainings and issuing Indirect Tax guidelines
· Enhancement of the Indirect Tax control framework
· Consult on Indirect Tax matters in cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams
· Certified German tax advisor or successfully completed University degree with a focus on tax
· Strong technical Indirect Tax knowledge with experience evaluating and advising on innovative business initiatives and complex transactions
· Several years of experience in Indirect Taxes (as in-house consultant or with a consultancy firm)
· Business-fluent written and spoken German and English language skills
· Teamplayer with intercultural competence when communicating with a variety of different target groups
· Analytical strength with the competence to focus on essentials
· Process driven and result oriented