Bombardier Transportation is a global engineering company that’s shaping the evolution of mobility. We have a rich heritage behind us, but it’s our innovative approach that puts us at the forefront of our industry. At the heart of everything are our employees and our suppliers, with whom mobility truly begins. Bombardier Transportation is committed to developing innovative solutions to move people within and between cities across the globe.
Tax Expert (m/f), Hennigsdorf, Berlin DE
This role is responsible for:
· Preparing presentations for reporting to management, supervisory boards and committees;
· Constant coordination and cooperation with the divisions;
· Independent preparation of budget and forecast data and coordination with other areas
· Co-ordination of assignments through the shared service centre;
· Independent clarification of differences in the reporting and coordination within accounting / reporting as well as with the divisions;
· Analysis of divisions as part of the routine reporting tasks;
· Providing the documentation for the annual audit in coordination with the Shared Service Centre
· Co-ordination and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to CanGaap and HGB.
You will display:
· University education with a specialization in business administration or similar finance studies
· Professional experience in business controlling
· Sound knowledge in the analysis of the monthly financial figures
· Very good knowledge in HGB and CanGaap / IFRS
· Demonstrable experience in a similar role within an international environment
· PC knowledge (MS Office, database, presentations, planning tools)
· Fluent German & English (written & oral skills)
· Exceptional presentation skills
Why Work with Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiatives.
You are encouraged to ask questions, and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Do you recognize yourself in the description? If so, apply now online with your letter of motivation as well as your detailed CV in English.
Join us! Your ideas will move people.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.