Job ID: 190005PO
Knowing the destination isn't enough: you need to know how to get there. Build up your own networks, exploit new ideas and consistently take the initiative. Inspire other people with your enthusiasm. That's the only way to give ideas the power that allows them to become true innovations. We want to keep driving towards the future, so our team is currently seeking a:
· Consulting, defining and implementing as well as testing of compliance especially in the area of indirect taxes and processes for the entire physical and non-physical value-added chain (including components, vehicles, services etc.) of the BMW Group Plant Debrecen with the BMW Group or partner companies in coordination with the Team Lead Taxes, Customs and Export Control.
· Developing the relevant standards and guidelines as well as ensuring timely implementation and documentation in consultation with the Team Lead.
· Autonomous securing of VAT compliance requirements for the BMW Group Plant Debrecen in Hungary (in particular but not limited to monthly VAT related declaration obligations) and, if applicable, at other relevant locations (VAT registrations, input tax refund proceedings).
· VAT-Consulting with regard to BMW companies’ internal and external activities and agreements.
· Managing risks in the above mentioned responsibilities in consultation with the Team Lead.
· Actively participating in the worldwide network of taxes, duties and export control in the area of responsibility.
· Following domestic and foreign tax law developments, initiating and monitoring required changes related to the area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a comparable degree.
· Certificate as tax specialist/ consultant.
· 3+ years of work experience in and affinity for the area indirect / direct taxes & processes ideally gained in the automotive industry.
· SAP experience is appreciated.
· High understanding of culture and social competence.
· Very good communication and presentation skills.
· Cross-departmental thinking and action as well as planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Hungarian and English business fluent, both written and spoken - German would be an advantage.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.