Req ID 01ISK
The Monsanto EME Finance organization is seeking a motivated EME Tax Accounting & Reporting Manager based in Amsterdam – The Netherlands, reporting into EME Senior Tax Manager. The position will manage a team of 2 Tax Accountants. This role will work closely with the accounting team, Commercial finance, Internal audit, EME Controllership members & management, US Tax team, Legal, Procurement and Supply chain.
The EME Tax Accounting & Reporting Manager will be the focal point for EME regional tax compliance and reporting, tax audit, forecasting and related local and regulatory responsibilities. He/she will also focus on the US GAAP Tax Accounting Compliance and will work closely with the Global/ International Tax Team.
Researching CIT issues and keeping up to date with international tax developments in this area through internal network and selected external advisors
Partner with finance and IT organization, assure e-business solutions and automated tools are implemented where possible.
· Coordinating and delivering the monthly and /or quarterly tax reporting and forecasting submission to the Corporate Headquarters, including all US GAAP requirements (e.g. FIN 48 reporting / SEC, etc.)
· Assistance in performing financial / economic analyses and building financial valuation models for Income tax purposes
· Assisting with audits / providing tax controversy support and serve as a regional analyst to assist with operational CIT issues
· Monitor impact of changing business processes on CIT compliance procedures
· Assistance with and coordination of European CIT compliance in each local jurisdiction within EME working closely with Local or Center based Controllers and legal teams
· Increase awareness of CIT impact within Monsanto EME to optimize CIT end-to-end processes, reduce cost and risk areas and embrace cost saving opportunities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Tax and/or Accounting
· Minimum 8-12 years’ multi-jurisdictions solid Tax Accounting & Reporting experience in a multinational corporation and/or tax advisory firm
· US GAAP experience strongly preferred
· Demonstrated successful people management experience
· Ability to partner with senior management to determine CIT and tax accounting implications of business strategy
· Well organized, Willingness to honor deadlines, Reliable, Analytical skills
· Fluency in English is a must; any additional languages would be advantageous