Reference Number 4233
Global Transfer Pricing (Global Enterprise Model team)
Set-up in September 2008, SABIC’s Global Tax department is an integral part of SABIC Corporate Finance.
The Global Tax department partners with SABIC’s international business and functional operations globally, covering +50 countries and +130 companies in Middle East and Africa, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Americas and is responsible for SABIC’s overall tax compliance and planning.
The department consists of a global virtual team of approximately 75 people, which are based in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, The Netherlands, The United States, China, Singapore, India, Brazil, Spain and the United Kingdom.
JOB PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Specialist Global Transfer Pricing is a member of the Global Tax Function. The purpose of this role is to ensure transfer pricing compliance; support tax control; and partner with the business to optimize taxation. The main responsibilities of this role include:
· Leading transfer pricing / business model optimization projects, together with Business Units and other Corporate Functions (e.g. Tax, Legal, Corporate Finance)
· Leading fact finding for a variety of intercompany transactions and activities in Americas, Europe and Middle East and Africa, to support transfer pricing risk management and business model optimization.
· Supporting the transfer pricing operations team in implementing compliance policies and the tax control framework
· Leading Global Enterprise Model awareness sessions to corporate functions and Business Units, together with other Global Tax teams.
· Be a trusted business partner to the SABIC Strategic Business Units
· Report out to Global Tax and Corporate Finance senior management on the progress of the Global Enterprise Model initiatives; contribute to the quarterly Global Tax dashboard.
· Bachelor's degree: a relevant subject such Law, Economics, Accounting, Finance preferred, MBA or Masters or equivalent degree in a relevant subject preferred
· 7+ years' experience in international tax, transfer pricing and/or global business model structuring, preferably in multiple jurisdictions
· Extensive experience in the Tax/ TP function of large multinationals and/or Big 4
· Partnered closely with regional business and function leaders on TP issues
· Fluent in written and spoken English; multiple language ability an advantage
· Strong influencing skills and high adaptability and cultural awareness
· Strong project management skills and analytical thinking
For more information about this role you can contact: Ingrid Schellens, Recruiter, tel 0031(0)646103085
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request dependant of local regulations.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered
PEOPLE WHO CAN
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make products on which the world has come to depend. At SABIC, we believe in using chemistry to power the ambitions of our customers, business partners, employees and societies we live in. We call this “CHEMISTRY THAT MATTERS™”.
In Europe, SABIC employs over 5,000 professionals and is running 6 world-scale production sites and 4 technology & innovation centers. We are present in almost every European country. Major locations within our broad network of innovation, production and marketing are: Teesside (UK), Cartagena (Spain), Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Geleen (Netherlands) Bergen op Zoom (The Netherlands) and Genk (Belgium). Based upon this strong fundament, we are a key producer of olefins, polyolefins, engineering thermoplastics resins, films and sheets.