Job Number: 1804752
The Dow Chemical Company is looking for Tax Analysts to join our organization inTerneuzen, The Netherlands.
As a member of Tax Department, this person/role analyzes financial information and translates it into information useful for Tax purposes.
Finance @ Dow is a global community where our diverse group of professionals collaborates in an inclusive environment to make a difference in all that we do. The Finance function plays a critical role across every aspect of the business, leading the strategy development process and supporting the organization to achieve the results.
Our team located in Terneuzen (The Netherlands), is a young and multicultural group composed of approximately 25 tax employees that covers different finance disciplines and geographical locations across EMEAI.
We offer a dynamic and challenging international environment, where professional development is a key factor. From early in your career, you will have the opportunity to develop your financial skills and experience as well as broader competences, being able to explore the different roles within the Finance organization.
This person will report to the Tax Compliance team leader and work closely with the Country Tax Managers and provide support for audits and M&A projects.
· Working with a high performance cross-functional team environment, support and hands-on management of all local tax issues, compliance, and tax planning while simultaneously serving as critical partner to both internal and external clients.
· Understanding and interpretation of Local and International Tax Legislation, Dow
· Accounting Policies and Procedures and GAAP on all business activities.
· Manage quarterly tax provisioning, tax rate reconciliation and periodic compliance requirements of various Dow entities.
· Asses and co-develop Tax planning opportunities.
· Manage and advice on impact of new tax legislation in the field of direct and indirect taxes
· Get involved in projects with commercial people, legal, treasury controllers and IT.
· Ensure to be in compliance with SOX policies and procedures.
· Provide tax support for mergers and acquisition.
· Assist with tax issues, audits and appeals.
· Master degree in Tax or Finance;
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in international Tax or Finance;
· Good communication skills
· Fluent in English and native in one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Italian or French.
· Good knowledge of both local (German/Spanish/Italian/French) and US GAAP
· SAP experience
· Demonstrated analytical skills
About this Posting
The Dow Chemical Company values the benefits that diversity can bring. Dow is looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products. Additional information on division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of Dow and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges.