At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Do you feel that it is high time for a new challenge? Try yourself and apply for VAT Compliance Specialist position.
As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are eager to propose improvement solutions and love to take ownership, you are the one we are looking for!
Expertise in tax area
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Indirect Tax team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Collaborating closely with Tax colleagues in core markets and the teams within Shared Service Centre, we expect you to be able to act professionally within a large international matrix organization.
Your main focus will be in following areas:
· Ensure timely and valid VAT compliance and reporting for selected EC countries
· EC sales list and Intrastat reporting
· Documentation of VAT process
· Reconciliation of VAT accounts and ensure correct VAT codes used
· Assist in VAT audits
· Engagement in global projects regarding VAT
· Enhance relationship between Global Tax and SSC teams
· Perform compliance quality VAT checks
In addition to that you would also close collaborate with other SSC teams in relation to VAT. Finally – you will use your expertise to update VAT compliance training material.
VAT compliance experience and sharing Arla values
To be successful in that role you have to:
· Speak English fluently plus technical vocabulary
· Have excellent SAP knowledge regarding VAT transactions and VAT tables
· Be ready to travel for extended process migration for approximately 6 months.
Experience from large multinational company and accounting or legal qualifications would be an asset.
We are looking for people who want to challenge themselves with working in fast-changing company. We would especially appreciate ability to establish network and business relationship to key stakeholders, while working independently, What is more you need to feel comfortable with work in a global matrix organisation
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application (including your experience gained in Arla Foods) till 12th September.