Job ID 280814BR
IKEA Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
Now IKEA Centres Russia is looking for a structural and detail-oriented professional to be a Tax group assistant in SO!
Your tasks will include:
· Proceeding requests for documents.
· Checking the primary documents.
· Preparation the reports and archive documents.
· Collect documents and other information in the frame of desktop, field and cross-check tax audits
· Creation explanatory notes to documents.
· Organization of storing and keeping documents.
· Receiving, scanning and registration documents.
· Systematization and placing documents.
· Preparation acts for transferring documents to deposit storing.
· Assist to Tax specialist to search, analyse and prepare draft replays to tax and other authorities’ tax
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· Higher education (Accounting/Tax/Finance/Audit).
· Minimum 1 year experience in tax / finance area.
· Knowledge of Russian accounting principles and principles of taxation.
· Computer literate (especially MS Excel).
· English – intermediate.
· Attentive, can focus on details
· Time-management skills.
· Capability to operate with big databases.
· Adherence routines.
· Location: Khimki Business Park
· Permanent contract
· Working schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/2
· Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.