Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Nestle Business Services is announcing an opening for Junior Tax Support Specialist, Indirect Tax team in Lviv.
A day in the life of...
· Execute daily activities and functions in tax liability/ tax credit of VAT administration
· Input and output VAT reconciliation
· Checking critical VAT areas
· VAT register maintenance, accounts clearing
· Reporting (Intrastat, European Sales List, VAT return)
· Perform checks and controls according to Standards.
What will make you successful
· University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance/International relations;
· Knowledge of VAT legislation;
· Good knowledge of business processes provided by NBS Lviv, preferably experience in AP, AR, AO;
· Knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel) in working with big volume data (extraction, analysis) and SAP;
· Good analytical skills and attention to details;
· Good planning, organizational and time-management skills;
· Good interpersonal skills;
· Knowledge of European indirect tax would be an advantage;
· Knowledge of English (Intermediate: spoken and written).